3 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 cloves of garlic
½ cup cashews
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup fresh basil
1 teaspoons dried sage
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
4 sheets of puff pastry
Sesame seeds to decorate
- Drain tofu
- Put all ingredients except puff pastry into blender. Blitz until combined.
- Spoon mix onto pastry sheets and roll.
- Brush with non- dairy milk to help the rolls brown.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top to entice the omnis.
- Cook in 180 C oven until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove your 20 party sausage rolls and be a hit at the Christmas party!
Recipe from Tammy.