120g Sweet William milk chocolate chips
75g Sweet William dark chocolate chips
2.5 tbsp golden syrup or Joy as it is known in Margie’s home
60g Nice biscuits, roughly smashed
60g vegan marshmallows
50g glace cherries, halved
50g brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- Line a baking tray or any rectangular dish with cling film.
- Melt the nuttelex, 100g of the milk chocolate, all of the dark chocolate and the golden syrup in the microwave, checking and stirring every 20 seconds until it's all melted.
- Fold the smashed biscuits, halved cherries, vegan marshmallows and chopped brazil nuts into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour into your prepared baking tray/dish and place in the fridge until set (about two hours- try and be patient).
- Once the rocky road has set, melt the remaining milk chocolate and drizzle over the rocky road, then place back in the fridge to set again.
- Cut into 12 squares and serve!
Recipe from Tammy